- Certification for hollow bricks
- High strength
- Fast curing
- Solid & hollow materials
A Chemical Anchor is a 2-component resin mortar developed to fix mechanical elements to a mineral subsurface such as solid material and hollow material.
The main advantages are:
- Strong anchoring of extremely heavy loads, especially where other systems fail.
- Anchoring in low edge and axial distance.
- Fast and long lasting, even stronger than building materials.
- Suitable for multiple applications.
- Vibration resistance and corrosion protection.
Strong anchoring into all kinds of materials, especially where other systems fail. Concrete, hollow bricks, powdery/crumbling walls, walls of uneven consistency. Pattex Chemical Anchor offers special solutions for special problems.