Dispersion-/water-based construction adhesives.
These dispersions are mixtures containing a polymer (mostly acrylate) dispersed (= finely distributed) in water. The adhesives cure physically by the evaporation of water.
- For indoor use
- Very high initial tack (100 kg/m²), no slippage
- Parts can be repositioned for up to 15 minutes
- Gap-bridging up to 10 mm
- Free of isocyanates, silicones and solvents
- Construction adhesive for absorbent surfaces
- For bonding skirting boards made of wood and PVC
- For fixing decorative mouldings and ceiling roses
- For securing wall panels and insulation boards
- To be stored in a frost-free, cool and dry place
- Not recommended for use in permanently wet areas.
- Not suitable for installing mirrors.
- Make sure to read the application and safety instructions given in our Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet.
The surfaces to be joined must have good accuracy of fit. Thy must be free of grease, load-bearing, dry and clean. At least one surface must be absorbent. If two non-absorbent surfaces are to be joined, use Pattex PL 300
Depending on the application, apply the adhesive uniformly over the full surface area using either bead or spot application. Where necessary, the adhesive can also be applied with a PE glue comb.
Bead application (vertical):
When applying the adhesive in vertical beads, no moisture can accumulate. If there is any moisture (either condensate or water acting directly on the bond), it can exit at the lower edge of the work piece
When bonding light-weight components, it is possible to apply the adhesive in spots. The effect of spot application is similar to that produced by vertical beads.
After applying the adhesive, press the work pieces together, but make sure the adhesive spots or beads do not coalesce. As a precaution, heavy parts or work pieces under tension should be secured for a period of 24 hours.
+10 to +40 °C
Work pieces can be repositioned for up to 15 minutes
At least 48 hours when applying layers of 3 mm thickness
Approx. 300 g/m² with full-surface application, or approx. 11 m when applying beads of 6 mm thickness