- INSTANT TACK©
- Solvent based formula
- No need to flash the solvent
- Works under contact bonding conditions
- No need to support joints with mechanical fixings
- Outdoor and Indoor usages
- Overpaintable once dry
- Water resistant
- For porous and non-porous surfaces
- Easy application at low temperature -10°C
- Low odor
- Designed specifically for indoor & outdoor usages
- Compatible with a broad range of substrates including Brick, Ceramic, Concrete, Hardboard, Plasterboard, Plywood, Stone, MDF, UPVC, many Plastics
- Store cool, dry and unopened
- Store away from heat, flame, and spark in a cool area. Product is not damaged by freezing, but product is best stored above freezing
- Keep away from children
- Once opened, be sure to recap, use entire cartridge shortly after opening
- Specifically formulated to minimize the need mechanical fixings during the drying process. Depending on the substrates, it can be necessary to support heavier objects
- Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene and Styrofoam.
- Make sure to read the application and safety instructions given in our Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet.
Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and free of dust, grease or oil. Surfaces should not be visibly wet or continuously damp.
Substrates must be stable. Remove the dirt with the appropriate solvent or sand down surfaces and clean afterwards from the dust. Before application, mask off the adjacent area with foil or tape, if necessary
Apply adhesive onto one of the surfaces: 1) In spots in order to smooth uneven surfaces, 2) in wave-like form for higher initial tack with wide surfaces or 3) in straight strands for smaller surfaces. In case of outdoor use, apply vertical strands.
One surface should be porous to ensure a solid, secure bond because solvent has to evaporate. For two non porous substrates apply PL150 in vertical strands so that the solvent has the possibility to evaporate
To ensure proper bond, press firmly so that all surfaces are in contact with adhesive.
-10 to +35 °C
Approx. 10 minutes
Allow to dry overnight to ensure proper adhesion. Bond is fully dry after 48h.
Approx. 300 g/m² with full-surface application