Silane cross linked polymer construction adhesives (= hybrid polymer-based construction adhesives)
These are polymers that cure chemically by absorbing small amounts of moisture (mostly air humidity).
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For both bonding and sealing
- Highly flexible bonds
- Instant tack
- For all materials and substrates
- UV- and weather-resistant
- Sound- and vibration-damping
- Paintable and sandable
- Available in several colours
- For producing highly flexible bonds – indoors and outdoors
- For both bonding and sealing applications
- For all absorbent and non-absorbent materials, e.g. bricks, ceramics, metals, plasterboards, stone, plastics (except PE, PP, Teflon, acrylic glass and similar materials), varnished and coated surfaces
- For bonding mirrors
- To be stored in a frost-free, cool and dry place
- Make sure to read the application and safety instructions given in our Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet.
The surfaces to be joined must have good accuracy of fit. They must be free of grease, load-bearing, dry and clean.
Depending on the application, apply the adhesive uniformly over the full surface area using either bead or spot application. Where necessary, the adhesive can also be applied with a PE glue comb.
Bead application (vertical):
When applying the adhesive in vertical beads, no moisture can accumulate. If there is any moisture (either condensate or water acting directly on the bond), it can exit at the lower edge of the work piece.
When bonding light-weight components, it is possible to apply the adhesive in spots. The effect of spot application is similar to that produced by vertical beads.
After applying the adhesive, press the work pieces together, but make sure the adhesive spots or beads do not coalesce. As a precaution, heavy parts or work pieces under tension should be secured for a period of 24 hours.
+10 to +40 °C
Work pieces can be repositioned for up to 15 minutes
At least 24 hours when applying layers of 2 mm thickness.
Approx. 300 g/m² with full-surface application, or approx. 11 m when applying beads of 6 mm thickness.