- Pattex Wood Classic glues together all types of wood, wood composites and even laminates. Great for all indoor projects. Water-based, solvent-free and really strong, Pattex Wood Classic gets the job done properly.
- High bonding strength
- Easy removal of adhesive residues
- For assembly bonding (dowel, tongue and groove, mortise and tenon)
- For gluing joints
- For surface bonding
- Bottle 750g
- Bucket 5kg
- Bucket 10kg
- Bucket 30kg
- Protect from frost. Temperatures below +5°C to be avoided
- Allow glue crusts or dried-on glue residues to soak and swell for several days before removing them.
- Make sure to read the application and safety instructions given in our Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet.
The surfaces to be joined must have good accuracy of fit and must be free of grease, load-bearing and clean.
Apply a thin layer to one side using a glue comb or glue roller; two-sided application in the case of hardwood or end-grain wood. Avoid contact with iron-containing tools.
not below + 5° C (white point temperature)
max. 12 min. (at 20 °C), depending on room temperature, air humidity, wood moisture and amount of glue applied. Join the parts while the glue is still wet.
Approx. 150 g/m², depending on the absorbency of the substrate