- Bond woods quickly so you can get on with other things. Initial strength after 5 minutes, Pattex Wood Express uses no solvents and can be used to glue together all sorts of woods, wood composites and even laminates.
- Holds in 5 minutes
- Strong bonding power
- Dries transparent
- Solvent free
- Easy removal of adhesive residues
- Ideal for bonding the timber frames of doors and the carcass of cabinets etc.
- For assembly bonding (dowel, tongue and groove, mortise and tenon)
- For gluing joints (glue-on edges made of solid wood)
- For surface bonding (HPL boards, MDF boards, chipboards)
- Bottle 750g
- Bucket 5kg
- Bucket 30kg
- Protect from frost. Temperatures below +6°C to be avoided
- Allow glue crusts or dried-on glue residues to soak and swell for several days before removing them.
- Make sure to read the application and safety instructions given in our Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet.
The surfaces to be joined must have good accuracy of fit and must be free of grease, load-bearing and clean.
Apply a thin layer to one side using a glue comb or glue roller; two-sided application in the case of hardwood or end-grain wood. Avoid contact with iron-containing tools.
not below + 7° C (white point temperature)
max. 8 min. (at 20 °C), depending on room temperature, air humidity, wood moisture and amount of glue applied. Join the parts while the glue is still wet.
Approx. 150 g/m², depending on the absorbency of the substrate