- Watertight bonding for wood objects indoors exposed to moisture. No solvents, watertight joints – Pattex Wood Waterproof is just the ticket for bonds that are meant to last!
- Water-resistant bonding in compliance with DIN EN 204 (D3)
- Heat resistance > 7 N/mm2 according to DIN EN 14257 (WATT 91)
- Elastic glue joint
- Resistant to aging
- Short curing time
- Meets the requirements of durability class
- D4 with D4 Hardener
- Water resistant
- Solvent free
- For indoor and outdoor jobs
- Dries transparent
- Assembly bonding of windows and doors
- Laminating of window scantlings (with D4 Hardener)
- Gluing HPL (high pressure laminates) on wood-based materials
- Gluing of wood and wood-based materials
- Complies with ift guideline "Bonding on Wooden
- Windows", part 2 (D3) and part 1 (D4) (with D4) hardener
- Bottle 750g
- Bucket 5kg
- Bucket 10kg
- Bucket 30kg
- Protect from frost. Temperatures below +7°C to be avoided.
- Allow glue crusts or dried-on glue residues to soak and swell for several days before removing them.
- Make sure to read the application and safety instructions given in our Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet.
The surfaces to be joined must have good accuracy of fit and must be free of grease, load-bearing and clean.
Apply a thin layer to one side using a glue comb or glue roller; two-sided application in the case of hardwood or end-grain wood. Avoid contact with iron-containing tools.
not below + 7° C (white point temperature)
max. 10 min. (at 20 °C), depending on room temperature, air humidity, wood moisture and amount of glue applied. Join the parts while the glue is still wet.
Approx. 150 g/m², depending on the absorbency of the substrate