- Perfectly homogeneous adhesive film
- Clean and controlled spray application
- Extremely short evaporation time
- Unique bonding strength
- Easy application using the Pattex Air Gun or a commercially available spray gun
- Saves working time – especially where mass production is possible
- Ensures highly efficient work
- Fast evaporation – on absorbent substrates after 5-10 minutes (finger test!)
- High initial tack
- Propellant-free – pure product
- High solids content, therefore higher strength values
- Heat-resistant up to 110 °C (high-temperature resistant)
- Easy packaging disposal via “Dual System” (German waste management system)
- Free of methylene chloride
- For combination bonding of wood-based materials with HPL panels, e.g. Resopal®, Formica, and with rubber, leather, cork, felt, rigid PVC, flexible foams, metal and many more. Not suitable for polystyrene, flexible PVC and imitation leather.
- For installing sound-absorbing, heat-insulating and acoustic panels (except those made of polystyrene), suitable plastic tiles and all sorts of wall coverings (except flexible PVC and imitation leather) on load-bearing, dry substrates.
- For fixing veneer strips on edges and curved surfaces.
- For sealing the edges of solid wood and plywood as well as kitchen work tops against moisture and for fixing sealing strips.
- Jerry can 5L
- Store tightly closed and at room temperature.
- Avoid temperatures lower +5°C and above +50°C.
- Cold or frozen adhesive (under + 5°C) will become fully usable again if slowly acclimatized up to working temperature (approx. +20°C). No loss of quality is suffered.
- For further information please refer to the TDS.
- Shear strength depends on material and contact pressure.
- Final bonding strength is reached after 3 days.
- Application temperature: 18-25 °C
- Open time: 60 minutes
- The bonds are highly resistant to water, diluted acids and alkalis.
Before start of work, inform yourself about the necessary safety precautions in the Safety Data Sheet. The usual precautions concerning the handling of chemical products must also be observed for products that do not require labelling as hazardous substances.
The surfaces to be joined must have good accuracy of fit and must be free of grease, load-bearing and clean.
Use the Pattex Air Gun and spray the adhesive crosswise on both surfaces to be joined until a uniform film has been produced (see Technical Data Sheet).
Check if the adhesive film is dry enough (finger test). It must feel dry to the touch and no longer be stringy. After that, press the parts briefly but firmly together (compressive force: 0.5 N/mm²). This can be done using a veneer press or the Pattex Pressure Roller.
High initial bonding strength immediately after pressing. The parts are immediately able to resist mechanical stress and can be further processed.
50-100 g/m², depending on the substrate absorbency. Coverage up to 10 m²/kg of bonded area (two-sided application).